Want to try Curling?
If you’d like to try this amazing Winter Olympic sport out for yourself - register for one of our public Learn2Curl sessions.
Tri Curling League - 3/9/18 - 3/23/18
A great opportunity to really try curling during this 3-week league where you'll learn the sport, play real games and enjoy a free beer, wine or soda each night with CCC members for a flat $99.
Registration required. Space is limited!
All-American Bonspiel - 3/24/2018
The All American is a USWCA sponsored event designed to bring the bonspiel experience to curlers of all levels!
- The event format is a one-day event with 3 four-end games, lunch and a 6-end final game.
- Teams will be put together by the committee to be fairly even.
- There must be two female curlers per team at least, and a female must throw skip rocks.
- Men are welcome, but must play front end.
Lunch will be provided for a small fee that will be billed to your account.
- League - New sign-ups who can join in for the last 3 weeks (plus a bonus friends and family event on Mar. 18) Classes will be 1-2:30pm on these Sundays: 2/25, 3/4, 3/11 at a cost of $75 total.
- Learn2Curl Jr. - Come out for a one-time event where Juniors (ages 8-18) can give curling a try and get in gear for next season. 3:15-4:45pm, Sun. March 18th. $25 will cover an hour on the ice and some snacks!
Registration required. Sign up for either by clicking here.